2014-07-19

Photos of SyAAF MiG-29s - UPDATED


Few photo of SyAAF MiG-29 came to public those I like to share with our audiences.
I would start with this truly rare photo of a Syrian MiG-29 on the main tarmac of Seen AFB with a very special thanks to our great friend 'pfc-joker' for providing me it. The serial is not that clear but may read 3423... 


Another MiG-29 photographed on the same tarmac with a MiG-23ML or MLD behind...I'm not sure whether should we read the serial 3453!?!?


A photo of a Syrian Fulcrum taxiing out of its HAS, came to public days before the latest presidential election. Sadly, both serial and armament are blurred.


So far, Syrian Fulcrums been seen fitted with out dated B-8 unguided rocket launchers.


Climbing onto a MiG-29 cockpit...


I'm awaiting impatiently for any photo for this fighter in which I will see the HMS system 'Helmet Mounted Weapons Sight' available in Syria.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2014

    Why are some HAS of SyAF have huge doors, while most of them don't have these doors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I'm not sure...I will try to get more info about your question.
      For info, the modern wars (Gulf War II, Libyan recent unrest) showed that the doors are useless infront of precise guided bombs/missiles as such weaponry would penetrate the HAS and destroy what's inside.

      Delete